Animal Control

Please contact the Furnas County Sheriff Department for any emergency/dangerous animal calls.  All other animal complaints must be turned in to the Village office in writing and will be dealt with accordingly.

You can also refer to Chapter 3 of the Minicpal Code under misdemenaors if you would like to look up any ordinaces involving dogs, or any other animals.  Refer to Articles 2 and 3.


Contact Info

Furans County Sheriff