Public Works Director
The Village of Oxford Public Work's Director is appointed by the Village Board of Trustees. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Village departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Village Board
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the Village operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the Village
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Public Works Director also works with the Treasurer to develop the Village annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the Public Works Director per the request from the Village Board.