The property owner is responsible for the meter mast, and the Village is respsonsible for the meter.  Thre Village also takes care of the overhead line from the alley pole to the home or building.

Make sure you use a licesned electrician for any elctrical work.

At any time you notice your lights are dim, or they are fluctuating between dim and bright, you should turn off the power in the main breaker box immediatley and call The Village Office at 308-824-3511 or the Light Plant at 308-824-3681.   Keep in mind if we are currently working on the power lines, we may not be able to answer calls right away.


Contact Info

Brent Keslar